Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Days
















Wow! I can't believe summer is coming to an end and the kids have both started school! It has been a busy last several weeks. We've either had company or have been out of town so much! We had family over for a birthday party for Will, went on a last minute beach trip to Dauphin Island with Uncle Ben and Aunt Sarah and Davis and some other friends, and also went to New Orleans to visit Papaw and Tricia and went on a swamp tour! Whew! I'm excited that we still have a family beach trip planned for Labor Day.:-)
Sarah Pierce started preschool for the first time and Will is now in the First Grade. It's hard to believe they're growing up so fast. I'm so thankful I'm able to watch it happen!!

2 comments:

KSH said...

Great pics. Where are they in school? hope yall are getting settled in where are yall living? We will be in PCB labor day too where are yall staying? Tell chris hello and tell Jesscia and JIm hey yall get to see them more tham me
:(
take care, love the new blog

Christie said...

Lindsey, I'm so glad I found your blog. Will is so cute and definitely a mini me of Chris. And Sarah Pearce is beautiful like her mommy. I am going to add you to our blog friends page so that I can check back often. Glad to see ya'll are back in Meridian. I know ya'll are enjoying it!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Chris for 9 years. We have two children, Will 6, and Sarah Pierce 3. I started staying at home with Will after he was born and couldn't love a job more. I definitely have days where I want to pull my hair out or close myself into my closet, but I feel so blessed to have been able to do this. We moved back to our hometown Meridian, MS at the very end of June. Chris starts his 3rd year of medical school doing his clinical rotations at Rush hospital on Sept. 2nd. We are so thankful that God allowed us to come back here and be close to our families and old friends again. We're looking forward to what's in store for us next!