Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's Finally Warm in Kansas!






It's hard to believe it's June and we'll be moving back to Meridian in a few weeks. I am excited and a little sad that we'll be leaving great friends, a wonderful church, and a great area with so much to do and see. I think I will miss Kansas a little when we leave.
We have already gone to the pool just about everyday since school is over. The pool right around the corner from us is so nice. Will loves to slide down the two big slides and Sarah Pierce loves to play in the area with sand(aka mud and dirt here)and little slide. It's so much fun to watch them enjoy the water. Mommy is even being able to finally soak up some sun! Yay!
Thank goodness it feels like summer!

1 comments:

KSH said...

Great photos. Looks like they were having a blast. I know you will miss that little part of your life. What great memories yall will have though. Good luck with the move.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Chris for 9 years. We have two children, Will 6, and Sarah Pierce 3. I started staying at home with Will after he was born and couldn't love a job more. I definitely have days where I want to pull my hair out or close myself into my closet, but I feel so blessed to have been able to do this. We moved back to our hometown Meridian, MS at the very end of June. Chris starts his 3rd year of medical school doing his clinical rotations at Rush hospital on Sept. 2nd. We are so thankful that God allowed us to come back here and be close to our families and old friends again. We're looking forward to what's in store for us next!