Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Anniversary




It is hard for me to believe that Chris and I will have been married for 9 years on Thursday. We have been through so much together--great times and a few bad. I will never forget the committment we made to God and to each other nine years ago. I am looking forward to many more years together. I hope everyone is as blessed as I am to have someone to love and be loved like I do. My prayer is that Will and Sarah Pierce are blessed with a spouse one day who loves them as much as their parents love each other.
I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the future. Thank you for being my husband and best friend, Chris. I love you with all my heart! Happy Anniversary!

1 comments:

KSH said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YALL. WE CELEBRATE 9 YRS AS WELL THIS COMING AUG. I HOPE THE NEXT NINE TIME NINE ARE GREAT TOO.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Chris for 9 years. We have two children, Will 6, and Sarah Pierce 3. I started staying at home with Will after he was born and couldn't love a job more. I definitely have days where I want to pull my hair out or close myself into my closet, but I feel so blessed to have been able to do this. We moved back to our hometown Meridian, MS at the very end of June. Chris starts his 3rd year of medical school doing his clinical rotations at Rush hospital on Sept. 2nd. We are so thankful that God allowed us to come back here and be close to our families and old friends again. We're looking forward to what's in store for us next!