Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Almost Moving Day!






You would think that packing up our house would be enough for our family to do this week. LOL! We thought we'd cram as much into our last week here as we could (swimming, an early birthday party for Will, and a Royals baseball game). Will doesn't turn 6 until July 19th (hard to believe), but he wanted to have a swimming party with all his buddies from school and baseball before we left. We haven't been to a Royals game yet this season and it was "T-shirt Tuesday" (free shirts:)) so we figured we'd go! Packing is going well, but there's still a lot to do between now and Saturday. Our "professional movers" (Papa and Sissy and Papaw) arrive today and tomorrow. Thank heavens for them!!
We've definitely enjoyed our two years here in Kansas, but it's time to make our move.:) Mississippi here we come!!

1 comments:

KSH said...

i know you have mixed emotions about the move i will be thinking about yall
glad yall are having a fun week
so will yall be in mdn for good now or what the next step?

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I have been married to Chris for 9 years. We have two children, Will 6, and Sarah Pierce 3. I started staying at home with Will after he was born and couldn't love a job more. I definitely have days where I want to pull my hair out or close myself into my closet, but I feel so blessed to have been able to do this. We moved back to our hometown Meridian, MS at the very end of June. Chris starts his 3rd year of medical school doing his clinical rotations at Rush hospital on Sept. 2nd. We are so thankful that God allowed us to come back here and be close to our families and old friends again. We're looking forward to what's in store for us next!